At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
Managers represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people whom report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization.
Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This one-day course will provide you with successful insights and knowledge in communication, coaching, and conflict.