Time is money – as the saying goes, and much of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. Today we also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to disorganization. Many people find they go from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
The Les Brown Institute has developed a more creative, interactive, and action-oriented time management training. Most time management courses focus on skills, but very few focus on having an organized system which will align you for success and peak performance. It is time to take back control and accomplish more with a system which will help you achieve results faster and reduces stress. Invest your time to gain more time!
- Organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Learn what personal efficiency entails.
- Invest your time strategically and organize your life.
- Understand the impact your organizational environment has on your life.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Manage information efficiently.
- Implement new techniques to prioritize tasks.
- Develop long-term goals.
- Create a personal vision statement.
- Identify your core values.
- Understand the importance of paradigm-shifting and how to do it.
- Learn how habits and routines are developed.
- Unleash your potential and pursue your dreams.